1/9/11

My caricature



Picture this caricature I made for my girlfriend birthday present ... maybe this is the firstgift I gave caricature since our courtship. For me the concept is based on our experience for both of us, in brief the concept like this "My girlfriend always gives me the spirit to move forward so that my dreams, though I walk toward the place with the chainoff the bike, he patiently encouraged me to come to my place go so as not to stop the middle road. "That is the concept of brevity.
  for friends who also wanted to create a caricature like that my gift for my girlfriend, can contact Cp.085643282064, please select their own package, we provide economical 3packages:


1. Express Package (2 days so) price $50
2. Ordinary Package (4 days so) $40
3. Cheap Package (7 days so) $30


NB: The whole package does not include postage,




No comments:

Afya Specialty Pharmacy