10/1/10

INTRODUCTION


Before you see more of this blog, allow me to introduce themselves to visitors at all, my name Sukronzaky, following a history of my education and my experiences. hopefully impressed with the work and my writing.

First Time I Receive Pay
My first time getting paid from my favorite when grade 3 junior, junior N 3 Purwonegoro, my work will appreciate the new one with money USD $1 in 2004, her classmates first. When the first class I was only getting paid in the form of a sheet of drawing paper, but to me that reward big enough I think that I can use as a training medium. For kids my age could say my work at that time has been remarkable to, but I think that the new stage of development, given the lack of painting materials that I get. I only accompanied by a willingness to learn with a teacher who encouraged me to remain faithful to the spirit push myself.

First Time Following Competition District Level
When sitting in first class high school, the school held a painting skills tests to be included in a poster contest the district level. I am very sorry because I was not elected to follow the race, as if my efforts had been futile, but day after day my hopes again bright. Treading the middle of the second semester, my art teacher began to notice my work, after mid-semester examinations carried out, held a class meeting which contains activities mural (wall painting) with the boys junior high and high school N 1 Purwonegoro. The competition was held for the inauguration of a basketball court, this time the race was held in groups, given the media used the form of wall measuring approximately 1.5 x 2m, finally the race that I follow with my friends to fruition, we obtained a champion I.

Of activity after a long time my name is lifted and became known at school, but every time I race included always fail it the name of school.

When the College Entrance
Thank God I was accepted at UNY in 2007, I often get on the bench ordered items lectures, efforts began to do I do with my boyfriend who is always encouraging and my parents who always motivate. Initially I was hesitant with my first ordered items, because I am not from a realistic basis, while the ordered items that I get more into realistic that is drawing caricatures, caricature, although not realistic but demanding something in it demands something resembling what the object image. Finally I received the ordered items, I finish in 2 days. But the determination of my doubts were not in vain, many who praised my work first, eventually the more ordered items, although not until practically overwhelmed but very bad for a side business. Given my parents are less able I became more eager to run this business. Assisted by my girlfriend who is always faithful to promote my work to friends of the campus. Finally came the idea from my girlfriend to promote our business in social networking FB with KARIKATURMOE name, and then to expand my audience through promotional add-karikaturmoe www.sukronzaky Blog @ blogspot.com, hopefully you are interested in product and services that we offer.




Hopefully SUCCESS .... 


THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT

No comments:

Afya Specialty Pharmacy