This image I created the first time when practicing face painting ... I plan to paint my boyfriend's face but ... not so much like ... not even close at all ... when painting a picture that I'm only dealing with about without looking directly ... my boyfriend does not my observation as a thorough professional painter ...
I hope to learn and keep learning all I can achieve my goal. Amien......
All caricatures or illustrations on this blog are the personal property may not be copied for any interest whatsoever. Thank you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
image Work digital caricature is long finished but I just had time to write it on my blog , manufacturing techniques...
-
TRY BUSINESS THROUGH THE INTERNET Business World is a very wide starting from the visible eye to business real business but who may be rea...
-
One's desire to get rich quick can be achieved through a variety of ways, including by working hard. but there are a few of us choos...

No comments:
Post a Comment