4/10/10

Caricature CREATE YOUR FRIENDS


One more work from me .... painting that I made on A4 size paper using colored pencils.You may ask, why use only colored pencils, can not you use a dye other than that?Perhaps a question like that which comes from your mind. Well, I clearly said no. Not me proud, obviously are a lot of face painting or caricature that skill more than me. I am only a small portion of them, my ability yet nothing from them, but here I just tried to publish to you about my work. My ability is still quite minimal and I still need a lot to learn. Well ... about my work that I created this one is on order from a college friend. I always use color pencil because it is more simple and effective.
Colored pencils more practical use than oil paint, watercolor, or pastel. The reason for this ....? By using colored pencils we do not need to mixing materials, such as water or oil as a diluent, with colored pencils as well, I can make the parts that are very detailed.That's why I am more inclined to choose a color pencil. Although I also have many works that use oil paint and watercolors. Another time I will show my works using watercolor.
If you do not believe please try it! creating safe

No comments:

Afya Specialty Pharmacy