2/7/12

caricature happy anniversary


Was ordered by a caricature of our customers, here is the desire that he wanted to make a funny caricature.
"So my image and my guys side by side and attached it while holding the cake in the middle (his tart not too small and there is wax figure 3). Then picture my face and I made a rather large Guys .. like in the cartoons you have a another, less face big girl and Guys ... and the pig on the right hold the words "Happy 3rd Anniversary" (they are big so let me clear, if the result is too small you make the writing) and who hold posts pigs, pigs do not face closed.

pigs made exactly like it yes (clothes, hair and guitar) just hold the pig in the middle of the cake does not need (just removed), but the other pigs remained so while playing guitar and flying it.


  Background like in the fairy tale may also like the work of the existing pig, but the background is replaced so like a fairy tale (like the photos I send with the title of the background 1, 2, 3) less than the background is a mixture of 3 .. 6 can not be a background as an example. There will be a fairy houses. but pigs are still like that .. I just want to have another little pig to play the guitar like to celebrate (because we both like pigs).
Make the same clothes as the daughter of a prince (princess). but the concept is my guy shirt, a blue checked shirt long hand. when his girlfriend like the princess dress, but red pink mix.
continue in the background it says "You 're the GIFT in My Life"
A no fine print I ♥

the color is dark and thick (not thin) that it full color, and size A3"

No comments:

Afya Specialty Pharmacy