1/10/11

NEW FROM MY caricature

Visitors who I respect, whom I love and which I am proud
..... certainly follow up on my promise about the two-day
then ..... I never said it would launch a caricature products
Latest ... but in fact that I spend on face paint instead. Am I
lying? certainly not the audience everything there was already a product .....
latest cartoon ... I will launch a two-day
more ... remember the order quite a lot .... so there are four caricatures
requires extra energy to finish. Just a glimpse Just ... two
drawing caricatures of them have practically finished, but I'll
what if the fourth launch is ready. As you can see below there
figure drawing pretty girls are very pretty course. Udah direct .....
aja on point!! OK ... OK ... so this ... To make a caricature picture
or a facial image that needs to be prepared:





Perhaps you are wondering, the picture is less 
clear color? My answer was brief, I takea picture using the existing camera on a laptop, so a result like that. Twice its original color brighter than that in the photo.







What you see above is the original photo ... my girl painting


Perhaps you are wondering, the picture is less clear color? My answer was brief, I takea picture using the existing camera on a laptop, so a result like that. Twice its original color brighter than that in the photo.
The latter is not a picture after finishing ... the picture that was in there finishing the writing on the top right that reads "Happy 1st Birthday Mimisversary ... Ok, Kaur said.
For those of you who want to order can Contact Cp.085643282064 Sukron behalf. ForSubscribers distance ering additional cost ... but do not worry .... Our caricatures are very affordable price .... In your pocket.

No comments:

Afya Specialty Pharmacy