12/10/10

GIFTS FOR YOUR FRIENDS caricature




In accordance with customer wishes caricature, caricatures that I made this theme of traditional markets. For more details, here's the message delivered to my buyer
 
"Actually face the mo drawn in picture 3 only.foto1 know pose just for the love of his right hand wrote,foto2 just for you know the clothes she wears and the pose of her left hand.



The same concept that I love the rich know yesterday ... such as RCTI ad first, that there are mothers in the floating market, whether I want a picture really mastered floating market because he is from Kalimantan. Then he stood on one boat there, Let the easy, '(as in foto1 I sent), then his left hand inserted into the pocket of his jacket (foto2 Rich) Rich-shirts in foto2. I had sent, Rich-expression in the photo 3met milad, Edward121 210 "
 
Well it is a concept that I have received from customers. If you are interested please contact no. 085643282064
THANK visit.

No comments:

Afya Specialty Pharmacy