10/22/10

DESCRIPTION PAINTINGS

DESCRIPTION PAINTINGS



 DESCRIPTION :
A thinker you idiot that was the theme that I am working on, actually said it was just a metaphor, the meaning of his own idiot I took from my view of someone who likes to daydream, but never materialized. For what? because he just can conceptualize something but never could run or break the concept itself. perhaps many of us are experiencing.

DESCRIPTION :

Paintings on this theme my horse took inspiration from that contained in the Avatar movie store, but for the concept I take from horses that are running. But in this case the horse does not eliminate the painting characteristics of the Avatar, which is found in striped horse's body.

DESCRIPTION:

This painting was inspired by the colossal fiction films, the concept is to combine two sentient beings into a painting, namely the merger between humans and horses. or often referred to as Sagittarius.

A group led by the wrong horse one of them. A group of horses that I painted it be an group of war-horse.

DESCRIPTION :

The painting titled my mother's milk is inspired by the sincerity of a mother caring for two children dairy milk. Although he had custody but he is not his biological child with the patience to give attention and affection and no sense of a broken spirit within him.


DESCRIPTION :

The painting, titled avatar evolution I, I was inspired when the main character Jack in the development of the film the first time avatar control, but not like in the movie, here I further highlight the expression of avatar when they first jack into his new body.

DESCRIPTION :

In the next painting, I take inspiration from the gods that are trusted by the people of India. But the concept of god I made it I made with gloomy expressions, because the gods are not pleased with the work performed by both his right hand that became the pride of the god. Moodiness of the god does not occur for the first time, the right hand of the god who was practically the rest of the corn that was not familiar with the duties charged to them.

DESCRIPTION :

Avatar Evolution II, I took the scene when Jack practicing archery with creatures Na'vi nation, in this painting I tried to show the expression of both through the movements of their hands did not seem realistic. This is deliberate I do with the reason I try to capture their motion. This also means that the jack has not been adept at playing the arrow and the hands are still stiff in movement, but the creature is trying to train Jack Na'vi with all his efforts.


DESCRIPTION:
Butterfly girl, that's the concept I take from this painting. the butterfly is the most beautiful animals and preferably, to become a butterfly is not as easy as turning the palm of the hand. It takes a tremendous effort to Changing all of that is with us be patient and eliminate the business of the world and closer to God. That means that we must go through if one wants to be beautiful like a butterfly.


That is a brief overview of my online first exhibition, a description of the statue awaits the next opportunity.




Hopefully we can meet in the next exhibition.

THANK YOU for visiting

No comments:

Afya Specialty Pharmacy