All caricatures or illustrations on this blog are the personal property may not be copied for any interest whatsoever. Thank you
4/27/11
stump head phantom image
Actually I myself have never seen a ghost, but for some reason when I attended a campus course, the brain and the feeling I wanted to portray the unseen creature. I really really like to hear horror stories, though actually I was also scared, but I know what it feels like a ghost. This picture is my imagination that came and not a real vision.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
image Work digital caricature is long finished but I just had time to write it on my blog , manufacturing techniques...
-
TRY BUSINESS THROUGH THE INTERNET Business World is a very wide starting from the visible eye to business real business but who may be rea...
-
One's desire to get rich quick can be achieved through a variety of ways, including by working hard. but there are a few of us choos...

No comments:
Post a Comment