2/27/11

2D and 3D Art

 image 2D

two-dimensional art that I created the same as my show last week, namely in the form of sketches using the pen, this time that I come up with is
my cartoon character deformation back my suit. and I finish up with these figures the character shading.



image 3D

3D artworks that I make is different than usual, as we already know at the time of the Renaissance, the Renaissance is the period of history that reached its peak around the year 1500. The word "renaissance" Renaissance comes from French meaning"Born Again " or "Rebirth". That meant generally is the rebirth of classical culture,especially culture of ancient Greece and ancient Roman culture. This period was marked by a brilliant life in the arts, thought and literature that the problem ofintellectual darkness of the Middle Age Europe. Renaissance is not an extension thatgrows naturally from the Middle Ages, but rather a cultural revolution, a reactionagainst the rigidity of thought and traditions of the Middle Ages(http://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abad_Renaisans). works of art here, especially sculpturemade with stone or marble stone and is now developed by using plaster or porcelain,but distinct from the material that I use on the statue, the material I use is unique, that is using food ingredients in the form of cassava or sweet potato with us polite, clearmaterial that I use not only cassava, but there are also other supporting materialsnamely, PVC glue (wood), dyes, and preservatives of food ... and then mixed togetherand form into the statue of your expression.

creating safe
thank you


No comments:

Afya Specialty Pharmacy