1/2/11

happy new year

LATEST caricature 01/01/2011

As I promised yesterday on December 31, 2010 I will promise
launched two caricature drawings and finally become a reality ... even today
I only have time to put my blog post is beautiful ... Here goes my work for 4 days.



Image Results




Image Results


1. -The media I use is linen paper 

2. Color pencil (...........)-classical 

3. -Removal 
4. Kwarto-size paper 

Indeed I never draw with pencil sketches, so I do not really need it, except for the visiters who want a black-and-white paintings. Regarding the price was if I think my homemade products is the least expensive, because the original cardboard caricature me, without any element of the second hand.Hopefully I become famous people ya ... let my paintings so expensive, keep the customers who have participated so proud of my paintings. Amen ... For both I love this caricature price of $ 50 only, two with 4 facial caricature drawing. Want to messages wherever it must be difficult to find the cheapest .. because I have only one goal (not a trader). Obviously I just want to help the visiters who desire or confusion or looking for a gift caricature face painting cheap. Cost, my URLs as money power and pocket money .... ha..... ha .... still like to snack, too.


Criteria price:
1. Caricature painting or face painting with criteria:
- Size of paper (10 R, A4, 10 R +) color painting, a caricature of the paper, without a frame $ 30 (plus one caricature drawings added cost $ 20) use costs $ 20 plus frame
- Size of paper (10 R, A4, 10 R +) black and white painting, a caricature of paper one,without a frame $ 40 (plus one caricature drawings added cost $ 20) use costs $ 20plus frame
- Size of paper (kwarto, A3) color painting, a caricature of the paper, without a frame $ 60 (plus one caricature drawings added cost $ 20) use cost $ 30 plus frame
- Size of paper (kwarto, A3) black and white painting, a caricature of paper one, withouta frame $ 50 (plus one caricature drawings added cost $ 20) use cost $ 30 plus frame

READY TO SERVE, not just PROMISE

NB:
- lack of clear information can contact the Sukron Cp.+6285643282064
- Not including postage

Select the package you like caricature:
1. Package Express 2 days so
2. Usual 3-day package so
3. Cheap package one week so



No comments:

Afya Specialty Pharmacy